Planting is the ultimate challenge for most garden owners & with garden centre prices being so expensive the survival of purchased plants is a priority. Key to this is 'right plant right place' something which many people find daunting, & even when you've planted that £50 tree it still doesn't make much difference to the look of the garden, its' still bare in winter!
Carol can help you figure out the many challenges & problems that garden planting presents to us with these specialised services:
- REVAMP a specific area...….
- LEAVE the HARD LANDSCAPING as it is but clear & replant all existing borders.
- PLANTING PLAN this is a fully scaled plan with a detailed plant schedule which enables plants to be accurately quantified, costed & ordered from nurseries.
- Take photos & prepare a 'planting analysis', followed by sketches of new plant suggestions.
- Planting suggestions are presented as pages of fully detailed 'plant images' so you can see exactly what the new plants will look like & the difference they will make.
I can draft a fully detailed document which includes:
- Each named plant with its season of interest, growth habit & how to maintain it
- A colour chart naming each plant & showing the month of the year in which it is of interest....flower colour, foliage colour etc.