What can I Do for You?
A highly trained Garden Designer & horticulturalist with over 20 years experience, not just in the office but on the end of a spade as well! I can help you to sort your garden out, it's amazing how some new planting or smaller changes can transform your existing garden or maybe you just want to start again from a blank canvas.
To begin..... I work with clients & involve them in the design process by asking for their feedback at key points as the design unfolds.
This working relationship ensures that my clients are 'more than happy' with the garden created. Carol aims to create a personal space
for people to enjoy, have fun in & love their new greenspace.The Process:
- Consultation - Carol will visit the garden, discuss the clients 'likes' & 'dislikes' how its used, any particular problems with the garden & what its positive attributes are.
- Site survey - the garden is measured in order to draw it to scale, & photographed.
- Digital analysis - using the photographs Carol produces an 'analysis' of the existing garden, this supports the design suggestions along with the brief taken.
- Design - Carol uses the brief, analysis & her creative skills to produce a scaled design layout plan, this can be changed & she produces mood sheets, a 3D drawing to help you visualize the new garden.
- Carol can recommend contractors for final costing & construction.
PLANTING DESIGN: See the Planting Design page.
Other Services: A telephone conversation with Carol will help you to decide which services you need.